Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Who s your favorite x-(wo)man?
Replies: 39 Views: 2119

ms_frost 6.02.08 - 01:44pm
My favorite is Emma Frost. She s really witty and hot. Also she has a lot of.. Layers.. Like onions. :)she seems arrogant, vain, cruel, blunt, nasty but she really cares about her people. She s the one that the others will run to, in obscure times because she s a true leader and she can cope with everything that comes around. And she always gets the smartest lines.. I also like Hank, for he s a real gentleman, a well educated and humoured one who never gets the respect he deserves, unlike the good for nothing Logan. I kinda liked Rogue, but they eventually ruined her image. Oh, and welcome aboard adtboy! *

tsukasa3 7.02.08 - 05:40pm
Hi emma is ok but she is the white queen under shaw so thats gotta say something lol i like gene gray because of her abilitys being both psychic and able to move things with her mind *

tsukasa3 7.02.08 - 05:42pm
And i agree the films totally destroyed rouges image

tsukasa3 7.02.08 - 05:46pm
As for logen you gotta look past his animal front deep down he cares and is very loyal to prof x *

ms_frost 7.02.08 - 07:25pm
Hey! Welcome! Well i kinda like jean too. Though she s like.. You know, the wife of the leader. She s got this.. Cliche image of this caring, kind, smart and cool woman. I mean every x-team has someone like her, or someone like Scott. Hank rules! He s the brain in the x men body. If it wasnt for his sacrifice of his personal needs in the temple of knowlege, x men would be.. Kinda.. Nothing. I ve read that Emma has also some really limited telekinetick powers.you know what? If Jean hadnt died AGAIN i d love to see her dumbing scott for Hank. They re really funny together. *

ms_frost 7.02.08 - 07:28pm
Oh and i HATE prof xavier. he s so two-faced. *

tsukasa3 7.02.08 - 10:02pm
Yeah he hides to much from the team *

tsukasa3 7.02.08 - 10:05pm
Oh jean cant die the phonix cant die lol *

ms_frost 7.02.08 - 10:23pm
Well, that s what i m afraid of! :) but let s face it.. Jean is dead, scott hooked up with emma and he died too. So can you name me the new head of the x men school? Lol.. Yeah, emma. Do you read x statix too? *

elli 19.02.08 - 12:32am
Well i have to admit that i like Storm, though u may find it awkward a bit.. Ok, she tends to be like 'im the boss, second leader of the x men, leader of the morlock' and stuff, but shes so powerful and bossy and trustworthy.. On another note emma frost is such girl..and i dont think she cares for any other except for herself.. *

ms_frost 19.02.08 - 11:09am
You really broke my heart.. No refreshments for you anymore! *

elli 21.02.08 - 09:35am
Im sorry baby sis but thats the awful truth! Why do u think shes called frost? Just a coinsedence? Dont think so.. *

ms_frost 22.02.08 - 09:19am
Frost is her last name! *

adtbaby 27.02.08 - 08:12am
Well emma is the white queen in the hellfire club so that gotta say something lol my fave is ether storm or iceman *

ms_frost 29.02.08 - 02:12pm
Hey! She used to be the white queen! Now she s officially considered the one and only head mistress (yeeehaaa) of xavier s academy for gifted youngsters and the hottest stuff in the marvel world like our late and unforgettable Jean Grey, who suprisingly enough, i ve started to like more now that she s dead. :) does anyone know what happened to Storm? Seriously, where s she? *

rogue25 13.03.08 - 07:06am
i like james howlett! aka wolverine aka yumi lol. i dont like the cyclops movie character, he is like; mememe mymymy whE crying crying boohoo. lol *

ms_frost 13.03.08 - 10:29am
OH YEAAAHHH! I... Cant... Understand what s so blood special about Scott. He s just a boring, predictable two-faced person. But i have to admit it. In the movie he s really cute! :) *

elli 13.03.08 - 03:20pm
Im so keen on scotty! Hes so cute and sensitive! *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 08:30am
Storm married the Black panther and is Queen of Wakanda she was also a temp member of the Fantastic Four *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 08:33am
I think your too harsh on Prof X he only keeps things frm the team for the greater good, and Cyclops isnt dead also now the school is destroyed so there no headmaster/mistress which is a bit weird *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 08:35am
Cyke is probably my favourite X-Man at the mo I just love where the went with his character when he hooked up with Emma. Did any1 read Messiah Complex *

ms_frost 14.03.08 - 10:00am
no, I didnt. But he did died in the astonishing xmen. He died in space so that the rest of the team will be saved. And jean never cheated on him. He could had said her that she wasnt in love with her. What s the messiah series about? *

ms_frost 14.03.08 - 10:06am
Oh and prof x is not what he poses to be. Do you know what he did to Mystique or what he did to the Danger Room that turned out to be a living being? And the fact that he used in his missions and for the shake of mankind kids like kitty pride and jubilee isnt quite annoying? He turned kids into soldiers, that s a serious issue. *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 10:41am
Messiah complex was the mst recent big story, it was about the birth of the mutant since Mday, mystique, lady master mind, omega sentinel, sunfire and gambit joined with Mr Sinister to try and get the baby b4 the xmen (who are being lead by cyclops) cable gets there 1st though Bishop betrays the xmen and tries to kill the child but shoots prof X in the head... *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 10:50am
The mansion is destroyed and cyclops say it wont be rebuilt and that there are no more X-Men and the dream has died with Charles. But charles seeming dead body dissapears and at the mo the Xmen are scattered around and Magneto and Exodus are trying to help Prof X whose in a coma *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 11:09am
The issue your talking about is a bit of an old one Cyclops was brought back to life on breakworld *

ms_frost 14.03.08 - 11:10am
Wow, thanks! That s before the house of m? *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 11:32am
No after House of M *

wildhart 14.03.08 - 11:33am
Im just a huge geek i get the comics as soon as they are out :-P

ms_frost 14.03.08 - 12:31pm
That s sth to take pride in, dear. :) but what gets on my nerves is that sometimes Marvel treat us like . . . . . . . . . I mean, they re ready to twist everything, to turn our beloved heroes to monsters, to totally ruin their image just for their profit. *

wildhart 15.03.08 - 05:31pm
Yeah i knw what you mean hated their portrayal of magneto in the magneto war story arc *

ms_frost 15.03.08 - 07:33pm
What? Scott was brought back in life? I didnt notice that when u post it. Did he find Emma? Oh and if you were Scott and u found yourself in the house of m, would u wanted to come back to the real world? I dont think i would. Especially if i was Scott! Lol *

wildhart 15.03.08 - 08:18pm
yu he did indeed they where running the school jointly b4 it was destroyed. you have to read messiah complex *

wildhart 15.03.08 - 08:22pm
ooh thats a toughie i dnt knw if i would want to go back *

ms_frost 16.03.08 - 12:50am
:) me neither. Afterall you cant say it was a just a trick Wanda played on them, because they had also memories of their house of m lives. *

trupoizn 24.03.08 - 08:43pm
Gota say emma coz shz so dayum hot! *

ms_frost 24.03.08 - 08:56pm
Oh yeah! Greetings commarade! :) *

trupoizn 24.03.08 - 09:45pm
Ola mami @ ms_frost,feeln ya name,makes me wana bring bk icefiend.lol. *

ms_frost 25.03.08 - 12:05am
Oh, thanks! *

magnet0 27.03.08 - 09:52pm
hmm it would have to be magnetoti know hes not technicaly an xman but he was headmaster for a bit *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits