Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Which of the X-Men do you hate
Replies: 23 Views: 1980

elli 29.02.08 - 11:17am
Personally i hate emma frost. Shes cold, fridgit, uncaring, selfish and egoistic. None of the X- Men really like her except for Cyclops, but he was under a great shock after the loss of his beloved *

ms_frost 29.02.08 - 02:47pm
Ahem.. Someone is sooo going to be banned! Lol. :) *

adtbaby 29.02.08 - 08:14pm
I really dont like nightcrawler he is preachy and all ways trys to get out of any situation with his faith *

elli 1.03.08 - 09:50am
Ur such a cry baby lil' sis! *

ms_frost 1.03.08 - 11:20am
I kinda like Nightcrawler. I think that s really nice that someone around there believe in sth higher than his vanity. I dont like... Angel and Quentin from the New Xmen series and Rogue when she gets too needy for human touch. Oh, and Scott because unlike Jean Grey, he did cheat on her with her antagonist. *

elli 1.03.08 - 11:50am
Jean grey was dead when scott cheated her *

ms_frost 1.03.08 - 01:59pm
No she wasn t. She was alive and sound when her lovely husband mindthe f word Emma. *

elli 4.03.08 - 03:26pm
One more word and ill ban u baby sis. *

trupoizn 24.03.08 - 08:54pm
Scott,characters 2 rigid n upright.nd attention seeker *

ms_frost 24.03.08 - 09:17pm
Well, i felt the same way until i got to know him better.lol. Strangely enough in most xmen lesbian fanfiction i ve ever read, cyclops is presented as a total jerk. :) while emma s usually such a sweet angel. :-) probably no one could get over with the way he treated to Madelyne. *

magnet0 24.03.08 - 11:10pm
storm it has to be storm she annoys me so much I cant put my finger on exactly why. I was dead glad when she was taken of the X comics to marry Black Panther *

elli 26.03.08 - 10:26pm
i cant believe it magneto.. why do you hate storm? she is so adorable and lovable..and personally i think youve got no reasons to hate her. i think you dont know many things about her past ..google it and youll love her.. otherwise.. you know.. if you stick to your guns.. remember one thing.. this is my sis groups and ill get her ban you lol hahah just kidding of course..you can have your own opinion but it has to be in favour of storm lol.. and black pather is quite catch after all.. lol *

magnet0 26.03.08 - 11:58pm
trust me I know about Ororo ive been reading the xmen for 17 years. she has just always annoyed me *

ms_frost 27.03.08 - 12:02am
:) everyone s like storm! I personally love her! This is a most sincere statement. I think she s better than Emma, better than xavier better than anyone who has ever existed in the marvel universe. (elli s threatening me with a knife, s.o.s!) *

ex0dus 27.03.08 - 10:55am
I dont mind Ultimate Storm she is far less annoying, but I am going to have to side with Magneto(big surprise eh?) and say I am not a big fan of the original Storm *

ex0dus 27.03.08 - 11:01am
now Exodus theres a character! Bennet du Parris was born hundreds of years ago before Maneto woke him up, and even Magneto was afraid to let him know the true extent of his power *

ms_frost 27.03.08 - 03:18pm
Ultimate storm? Wow, now that s someone even more annoying than the original one! Actually i dont like the ultimate series at all. *

ex0dus 27.03.08 - 07:24pm
bite your tongue young lady, the ultimate series is really good! the stories are a lot more grounded and ultimate storm is far less preachy and annoyimg *

ms_frost 28.03.08 - 12:35pm
Oh please bennet, she s an annoying little girl, arrogant too. She s in my rogue s -people to touch- list. :) yeah, that s a big list.. *

ex0dus 28.03.08 - 08:46pm
she supposed to be a bit of a brat shes a teenager, Idont think she comes across that bad though *

wildhart 30.03.08 - 10:26am
I agree I like ultimate storm and the whole ultimate universe, the ultimates in paticular which suprised me as Ive never really liked the avengers *

elli 30.03.08 - 10:34am
i think magneto if you had read her comic book you would love her! its awesome..she was strugglin so hard to suvive from 6 years old...! she has been through so many misfortunes.. at least she found mr. right aka black panther..read it and youll looooove her IoI youll become Storms fan! *

elli 30.03.08 - 10:36am
oh and another thing, as much as i love storm.. i dislike ultimate storm... shes supposed to be a posser teen b*tch..they have ruined all of her values... *

ms_frost 30.03.08 - 08:12pm
I ve never bought anything that has to do with the avengers. I think they re kinda boring. *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits