Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Hellfire Club movie
Replies: 15 Views: 632

ms_frost 24.03.08 - 09:05pm
Seriously. . . Why not? A classy movie about money, power, fame, debaucheries and vanity. Starring Kate Winslert as Emma Frost, Anjelina Jolie as Selene, and a lot of other gifted actors.. Or an Xforce/x statix movie? Jeez that would be fun. I mean this movie would definetely become an all time classic one. *

trupoizn 24.03.08 - 09:46pm
I thnk dey shld make civil war in2 a movie. *

magnet0 24.03.08 - 11:16pm
YES! Civil war would be a great movie I hope they do it eventually. I think you have to avoid big name star actors where possible with comic book movies. The Hellfire club would be a good film if done right *

ms_frost 25.03.08 - 12:14am
Hey, you cant take away a girl s dream! So, no matter what u say guys, kate and anjelina are definetely staying! Afterall it s my movie! :) and with kate as Emma it s gonna be superb. So what s so special in the civil wars? I ve just added it in my to buy list. *

trupoizn 25.03.08 - 02:28am
Omg!ya aint read civil war yet? Civil war waz lyk a predecossor 2 house of M,bt with the mutant population of superbeings agenst each other! Cap america got assinated n all,it waz seriously a killer storyline,lacked abita substance tho. *

ms_frost 25.03.08 - 03:01am
i see. Hey u know that these things cost a hell of a lot. I need an x men sponsor! :) *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 06:51am
now a sponsor would be great eh? In civil war theres an accident during a mission involving a team called the new warriors and a lot of innocent people died. After that the goverment bring im the super hero registration act some heroes like Ironman and the Fantasic Four are pro registration and other like captain America become rebels and as a result criminals in the eyes of the law *

ms_frost 25.03.08 - 10:31am
Wow.. Bad day for the superheroes... And what emma frost does about that? *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 11:53am
nothing. in a hugely dissapointing move Scott and Emma decide to keep the Xmen neutral *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 11:55am
1 of the coolest things they did was un-mask Spiderman on national Tv *

trupoizn 25.03.08 - 04:10pm
Yaw bt it waz unfair dt tony lft emma alone,bt hunted cap america,unkewl man. *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 04:43pm
It was very uncool, throwing the X-Men into the mix would of made thangs very interesting. Iguess it was because they said they would stay neutral and they are an endangered species. what did you think of Messiah complex and whats going on now? *

trupoizn 25.03.08 - 07:55pm
Wel they wernt endangered during civil war,but messiah complex a top storyline,as for watz going on now,haven't read divided we stand.its sure to be good. *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 08:20pm
they where. civil war happened after House of M thats why in X-Men: They have the sentinels and the 198 therd *

magnet0 25.03.08 - 08:27pm
X-Men:Civil War that is *

trupoizn 26.03.08 - 09:19pm
I read civil war 1st.lol.ok.dayum. *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits