Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Should Jean Grey stay dead?
Replies: 9 Views: 792

magnet0 25.03.08 - 05:25pm
Well possible futures aside Marvel have kept her dead an impressivly long time since Magneto/Xorn killed her in the planet X story, should they keep it that way or bring her back *

ms_frost 25.03.08 - 07:04pm
It s unfair for all these great people who died only once! And it s kinda disgusting, she should be considered zombie! The sister of sunfire died only once and she was in love with mary jane. She was the only mutant lesbian to come out of the closet and fall in love with another woman and she got killed. It s totally unfair. *

ex0dus 26.03.08 - 07:35pm
yeah in a way I agree but also most of the characters who stay dead dont have that much depth to them and their characters dont have as much value. Ithink if its done right a return of Jean Grey could be very interesting *

elli 26.03.08 - 10:17pm
i also believe tha the return of jean could be really interesting for the plot... of course it depends..personally i dont like the fact that especially in the movies all the plot is basen on her.. there are other great x men characters such as storm..and they keep her in the corner..just having a second part role in all the x men movies.. its unfair for all of us..(i mean storms fans) *

ms_frost 27.03.08 - 12:06am
Hail to the non existant storm s fanclub! Lol *

elli 30.03.08 - 10:43am
watch out sis....im sure there are soo many storms fan out there..ill find them and bring them to your group... STORMS REVENGE!!! heheheheh *

ms_frost 30.03.08 - 08:03pm
Oh please.. You re kidding right? *

elli 7.04.08 - 05:49pm
No im not! Adtbaby is one of us..one of the milion storms fans out there! Go adtbaby go! *

magnet0 9.04.08 - 09:37pm
the more I think about it the more Ithink a Jean Grey return would be great especially with the whole Emma and Scott thang *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 12:46pm
But Jean has got over him. She s even somehow forgiven Emma. And Scott loves Emma, so if Jean came back she d be either with Logan, or she d be a lesbian and my favorite xman character. :) seriously, i think that they should publice a jean grey series where she and/as phoenix should wander around cosmos looking for their/her scattered pieces, as she said she ll do in the fabulous Phoenix endsong. I dont think she should come back because now s like a spiritually higher entity. *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits