Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: The X-Men vs The JLA
Replies: 13 Views: 1722

ex0dus 28.03.08 - 10:20am
what would happen if these 2 comic superpowers met? *

ms_frost 28.03.08 - 10:40am
Two comic iindustries would get even more rich.. What was the winner in the ds vs marvel comics? *

ex0dus 28.03.08 - 11:02am
It was a draw. I would pay to read it. Besides theres nothing wrong with Marvel making money, it means they will keep makin comics *

ex0dus 9.04.08 - 07:37am
it would take a combined effor to take superman down probably rogue and prof x *

wildhart 9.04.08 - 08:25am
Wolverine would take the Batman down no problem *

ms_frost 9.04.08 - 09:41am
What s so special with batman anyway. Just like Tony Stark.. Rich, handsome, playboy, single and superhero. At a point batman reminds me of Wolverine. *

magnet0 9.04.08 - 06:54pm
I get what you mean. but both stark and batman have genius level intellects, on top of that batman is an expert at hundreds of different types of un-armed combat, add his gadgets to that and he isnt to be taken lightly *

ms_frost 9.04.08 - 07:52pm
Ok, how s possible to master multiple styles of unarmed battle before your fourties? He start training himself as an adult, right? Wolverine 4 ever, he s the only one who makes sense in the comics world. *

ms_frost 9.04.08 - 07:58pm
Oh i heard that batman s like a mutant because once upon a time a bat bite him. Is it true? Also there was a series about the daughter of batman and catwoman who was a metanthrope (= a cheaper version of marvel s mutants). Anyone seen it? *

magnet0 9.04.08 - 09:33pm
iv never seen that. is that the lesbian cat woman? nah lol batman wasnt bitten by a bat to get his abilities *

magnet0 9.04.08 - 09:34pm
but wolvie all the way, he would kick his eventually. the flash vs Quicksilver would be cool *

ms_frost 9.04.08 - 10:00pm
The lesbian who? *

magnet0 9.04.08 - 11:28pm
catwoman. they repackaged her as a lesbian *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 11:36am
What? When? Where? How? And why i learn about this now? Magneto i hope u r not pulling my leg now, because i m gonna tell it to Wanda and Pietro! U mean like an actual lesbian or a bi one who sometimes sleeps with women so as to tease men? *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits