Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: !
Replies: 4 Views: 486

ms_frost 7.04.08 - 11:51am
I just read phoenix endsong and. . . 1) i m never gonna be mean to Jean Grey EVER AGAIN! 2) i m not gonna ask why Emma fall in love with Scott EVER AGAIN! it s a totally WOW story!! oh, yesterday i was in a comic festival and we had as one of the guests the artist that used to be in the new xmen and then moved in dc and worked at the green guy with the ring series and hd seemed with the marvel industry. i was wearing a new xmen tshirt and i was outside smocking. as he walked beside me he glanced at my t shirt. -did u bought it or made it by yourself?- he asked clearly touched -i made it- i answered. and then i asked -u ve worked for the xmen so u probably know, why would emma frost chose Scott?- he froze.. -euhm good question, i dont know but their last names sound good together, frost. . . Summers..- -how many times has jean died?- (yeah i m the unstoppable ms frost) - a hundrend, but she s phoenix- (ok i should have clearly cut it off) -hellfire is an existing club. Can *

ms_frost 7.04.08 - 12:07pm
We say that jean is kinda posessed like Emily Rose?- (what i was trying to say and i couldnt because i didnt want to freak his child out was -does it bear any similarities to emily rose who was posessed by the devil? Because the real hellfire club consisted of occultist who performed paganistic rituals.-) the guy said yes and after he thanked me for chosing his work for my t shirt, walked quickly away from me. So, i should probably have mentioned sth about dc too, euh, or praise his work than talking about the stories in general, some of which he didnt even work for? I tried to praise his work but he really got away! Yeah i know, i was too carried away about my 3 favorite topics i m so obsessed about, and of which, 2 of them i just said i m never gonna mention again.. (seriously, he was very kind.) at least i can still talk about the hellfire club! :) *

elli 7.04.08 - 11:42pm
WEVE HEARD BEFORE UR LITTLE STORY SIS! COME ON! ARE U GONNA WRITE NOW ABOUT THE CIGS THAT U OFFERED TO THE.. GUYS? TELL ME STH I DONT KNOW! *

ms_frost 7.04.08 - 11:49pm
Hey that wasnt nice.. :( *

elli 7.04.08 - 11:58pm
HEHE! IM JUST KIDDING.. BUT ITS KINDA BORING HEARING THE SAME STUFF TWICE..LIVE AND READING IT *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits