Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: A lame excuse for a rpg, enjoy
Replies: 50 Views: 2438

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 12:17pm
Imagine: you re the leader of an x team (pick a character). It s friday night, you re in the blackbird with your team (pick your team characters), returning home when prof X asks you in the discreet way he always does, to return as fast as you can. You try to learn what the heck is happening but he insists to inform u the moment u get there. When u finally arrive and u r all gathered in the parlor room, he begins his report. - It appears that Sinister has somehow found a way to bring from what s supposed to be the fictions world, a seriously dangerous man, named Freddy Crooger. In the fictions dimension, Mr crooger was a children killer, among other shocking things. Furious, the dwellers of the elm street revenged the deaths of their children by burning him alive.But Mr Crooger found a way to survive in the fictions dream world by killing the descendants of the elm street people.When they were asleep he sneaked in their dreams and...U know. And when they woke up..Well they didnt *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 12:37pm
So.. Mr Crooger has returned again, in the dreams world of this reality, claiming the lives of the teens in the elm street, killing them for real. I need u my Xmen to go there, in the dream world save the teens of the elm street and stop this massacre. Remember that he only exists in the dream world, he s extremely dangerous and. . . Well, i kept the best part for the end. His powers in the dreamworld are LIMITLESS, INFINITE, ENDLESS. By using my telepathic abilities i m going to put you in sleep, so u can confront him, and with god s help, stop him for good.-. . , . . . . . . . ok so now u and your team are fast asleep. you find yourself outside of a really creepy mansion. All around s dark,u see some little girls skipping rope, singing.. -1, 2 freddy comes for u, 3,4 lock your door, 5,6 grab a crucifix, 7,8 dont stay up late, 9,10 dont sleep again. - when u look closer, their eyeba11s r missing. Then u hear a scream from inside the mansion.. U: (sorry for the huge introduction) *

ex0dus 10.04.08 - 01:04pm
Cyclops sat up slowly, something was wrong. He shook his head clearing the fog of sleep, he realised with a sinking feeling what was wrong he was alone, the team where gone. Emma? he called his voice echoing in the silence Logan? nothing he shook his head this was not good. *

ex0dus 10.04.08 - 01:12pm
pnot one pro ne to panic cyclops looked about him, it was dark a lone flickering light providing the only illumination.The floor was cold hard stone, piping and various large industrial cleaning equipment could be seen in the dim light, he appeared to be in a large ba t to big for domestic use, a school maybe? *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 01:24pm
(So it s just scott, emma and wolvie and your main char is scott?) *

ex0dus 10.04.08 - 01:35pm
and maybe beast and gambit? *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 01:45pm
(well, seems u made the start, certainly scott and maybe emma and wolvie are in but i warn u that elli is going to be storm, no matter who the story really needs and i dont know about the rest of the academy members, maybe they ll choose someone different than emma and wolvie. Scott s now definitely in.) *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 02:37pm
His name s freddy crooger. When he was in the fictions realworld, he used to be a really naughty man with the neighbourhood s boys and girls.. Until their parents found it out, all about the nasty things he did, the way he killed them.. And burnt him ALIVE. But mr Crooger proved to be a man of many.. Talents.. One of which was to find his place in the dream world of fiction from there hunt down and kill the brats, just like the good old times. he looked outside the window and smiled -oh my.. I guess we have company. Yes, more children to play with.- he draw closer to his burnt face the head of Amanda Baker. -so Amanda, what do u say we go and get to know them?- he held it near his ear. -yes, Amanda, that s a nice idea too. See i told u, u r all brains. I still cant get why u wanted to be a cheerleader, when u had a body anyway.- *

wildhart 10.04.08 - 04:04pm
Oh my stars and garters Hank McCoy stared at his reflection in the empty store window, the reflection that stared back was him rightly enough but where once a beastlike visage would have looked back now he saw a face that was un-mistakedly human! He appeared as he had when he had 1st joined professor Xaviers school,uniform and all *

elli 10.04.08 - 04:04pm
Storm woke up feeling terribly dizzy.she found herself on thd floor,in a cold, dark,creepy chamber of the mansion.she knew she was alone in the room,yet she could sense the existense of another human being near her. 'who is there?' she yelled but the only thing that answered back was the hawling of the wind at the windows. *

elli 10.04.08 - 04:11pm
She made a lightning bolt and saw that the room was empty.she wondered where her team was.as she opened the door,she decided that she had to find the rest of her team no matter how creepy the mansion was or how badly she was scared of the dark.she started wandering around calling their names. 'Scott? Anybody there?' *

magnet0 10.04.08 - 04:45pm
rrrrrrargh! with a roar belonging more to an animal than a man Wolverine lashed out his adamantium claws flashed in the gloom as he reduced the door before him to splinters. The beserker rage had him, deep inside the man james Howlett battled for control only to be drowned out by the howl of the animal that screamed for blood! *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 04:50pm
As Scott wandered around what he thought was a school s ba t he heard a feint sound behind him. And there she was, a little blonde girl, about eight years old, wearing a pretty dress, sitting in a dark corner of the grimy ba t. She was shivering with fear, her face was covered by her hands and he could hear her sobbing and murmuring sth to herself. *

magnet0 10.04.08 - 04:53pm
his vision was swan a blood red haze as he stalked through the door way and into the school. He ed his head suddenly catching a familiar scent, snkt! Tossing his head back his howl pierced the quite of night, the hunt was begun *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 05:17pm
Hank heard a woman s yells comming from a room in his left. There was sth familiar in the woman s voice, in the heavy sighs he could so clearly hear now as he moved closer and closer to the door. Could it be Trish? What was she doing inside that room? He opened the door (i guess u did open the door) and found Trish, in a bedroom odly similar to hers, lying on her bed and on top of her a man with a brown hat and a dirty red blouze with green horizontal stipes on it. What they did was rather obvious. The man turned his head and looked at him. His face was awfully burnt. -too bad u said you re gay Hank.. This girl s hot- (of course everyone knows that beast is NOT really gay.) *

ex0dus 10.04.08 - 05:26pm
that howl! Scott Summers dashed up the stairs, he had heard it before it could only mean Wolverine was in the throws of a beserker rage. That could only mean trouble, he reached out to push the door open when suddenly the door exploded inwards, cyclops instinctively stepped back from the site before him, panting like an animal his claws out stood the form of Wolverine naked except for his briefs, he was covered in wires which where attatched to a huge steel helmet. Thats his the getup they had him in at Weapon X! He stepped forward 'Logan its me scott' without warning Wolverine flew through the splintered door way cannoning in to Cyclops driving thd wind from him together they tumbled down the stair case *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 05:28pm
It only took a moment. Storm felt the floor trembling below her and out of the blue the room s walls started moving inwards. The room started getting smaller and smaller. It looked like those danger rooms sessions she had to get over her claustrophobia, only that now everything was for real. *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 05:31pm
(pardon me scott but what kind of hero r u? U see a little blonde girl crying and u abandon her to go and play with wolverine? :-) ) *

wildhart 10.04.08 - 05:51pm
(oops Imissed that reply) *

ms_frost 10.04.08 - 05:56pm
(i was talking to exodus :) ) *

elli 10.04.08 - 06:11pm
Ororo felt a shiver on her spine as the room was getting smaller and smaller.she remembered herself being burried under the remnants of her house.for a moment she stopped breathing and being petrified like this she said to herself 'i need to focus.i need to focus. It cant hurt me' and she made a lightning bolt and throw it to the wall.suddenly the room was smashed and she could finally continue searching her team.she had survived. *

ex0dus 11.04.08 - 11:21am
breathing hard cyclops kicked out blindly. and felt it connect with wolverines jaw, rolling to a crouching position he braced him self for the rush he knew was coming sure enough with a howl wolverine flew at him again both sets of claws out aimed right at cyclops heart!this time cyclops was prepared he dived out of the way and wolverines momentum carried him straight past and straight into a ancient steam pipe as wolverines claws tore easily through the pipes metal scalding steam burst outwards, in the depths of his beserker rage howled in pain as his skin blistered. 'Logan c'mon man stay down!' Cyclops shook his head in disbelief as wolverine began to rise the steel helm now battered glinted in the gloom, 'dammit' cyclops though 'I didnt want to have to do this' touching a hand to his visor the dark was pierced by the red flash of a full strenth optic blast which took wolverine up and drove him straight through the hard stone of the ba t wall. hand still on his visor cyclops approached cautiously he saw wolverine attempt to struggle to his feet once and then collapse *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 12:17pm
Her name was Carrie Brandshaw. She was a writer, yet fiction wasnt her thing, because that was what people would think of her story if she ever written about this rundown building she suddenly found herself in. And about these eyeless children.. And about.. This man with the brown hat and that old fashioned blouse and these long fingers that looked like blades... And that burnt face. What the heck was she doing in a freddy crooger s movie, she thought. -hello darling, r u ready for a night in my city that never sleeps?- -hey, what s going on here? Some kind of dream?- freddy paced closer, his arms streched and with a grin on his face. -uhuh!- Carrie started moving backwards -so, im going to wakeup anytime now, right?- -why mrs Brandshaw?.. I can be your mr. Big.- he started growing biger and biger, until he looked like a giant. -oh f....k!!- she tried to run away while he kept tailing her. she screamed on the top of her lungs for help and thought she heard a woman answering back. *

elli 11.04.08 - 12:48pm
It was storm.she opened the door and saw freddys claws trying to tear carrie into pieces. 'what are u doing appaling creature?' she yelled at him. 'i shall not tolerate such a behavior.stop it right now!' carrie was as pale as a sheet.. *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 05:41pm
Freddy froze for a moment. -appaling creature? Oh, your eyes do say no no, but my tongue says yes yes!- he darted his tongue in a more disgusting than seductive way, then pushed Carrie out of the way and charged at Storm putting in front his razor sharp fingers. Carrie s head banged against the wall and she collapsed, unconscious. *

elli 11.04.08 - 05:48pm
'i command u to back out!' ororo yelled and threw at him a lightning bolt! 'Scott? Wolverine? Hunk? Where are you guys? I suggest u stop fooling around and help me with this beast - no offence Hunk!' *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 06:16pm
-you girl!- freddy was now lying on the floor. In a moment he was up on his feet again. -i ll tear u apart!- he snarled and with his fingers, he scratched her. It could have been a pretty nasty wound but Storm leaped backwards almost in time. Yet she started bleeding. -oh, that must ve hurt!- freddy attacked her once more, trying to aim for her face. He moved quickly and it got really hard for Storm to block all his attacks. *

adtbaby 11.04.08 - 07:36pm
A black cloud appeared behind freddy and a pair of hands pulled him into it and dispareared then the cloud reappeared in mid air and freddy was thrown out with force to the ground and nightcrawler landed neatly are you ok he askes storm *

wildhart 11.04.08 - 07:37pm
'my most sincere apologies ororo I was just picking out the the right outfit' without warning hank mccoy burst through the floor above crashing down on freddy with not incosiderable weight. 'allow me sir to administer a well deserved thrashing'Hank flung freddie at the wall 'not just for your un gentlemanly behaviour,' hank quick dived forwards kicking freddie with both feet 'but also for your truly horrendous dress sense' *

adtbaby 11.04.08 - 08:15pm
As hank finished his attack a red light consumed freddy's body and both the light and the body vanishes and a chilling laugh echos around the room growing fainter as the light fades *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 08:22pm
Freddie glare at them. So, sinister was right, they are truly powerful, he thought, and frankly he realised he had underestimate them. These muties were tough. He needed more power, he needed more... Children. Freddie leered -i guess playtime s over. But remember my name people, you re gonna screaming it later!- he scattered into myriad roaches that found their way out of the room through the s in the walls. Carrie stared at them with disgust. Somewhere during this battle she had regained her senses though she still felt dizzy. Her forehead was bleeding. -and i thought that being single in new york was the worst nightmaire ever.- *

magnet0 11.04.08 - 08:37pm
pain. that was the 1st the wolverine was aware of as his eyes opened slowly. despite the protests of his badly battered body he pushe himself off the ground to a sitting position. 'ya used to pull your punches slim' his gaze fixed on the figure of cyclops who stood over him. 'couldnt afford to Logan, you where as far gone as iv ever seen you' growling softly under his breath wolverine rose shakily, 'you aint lying. I woke up and this place' he shook his head 'it played havok with my senses everything seemed like a threat. And that junk, ' he kicked the debris of the metal helmet 'it made me wanna kill anything in sight. that garbage we're here after he took me to a bad place, a place I swore I would never go to again. im gona see to it he pays for it' *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 09:02pm
(hey, i just wanted to make a comment. To avoid situations rather unpleasant for the players, which could jeopardise the game itself, please dont control directly other characters than your own. Even if the other player has agreed to let u use his/her character, please, it s better to use just your own character and less confusing to other players.) *

adtbaby 11.04.08 - 09:51pm
Kurt stood where the body had vanished he turns to storm and beast the professes sent me here he could sense that you had all been split up and in danger he thinks that mans power here is unlimited but something is providing him with that power *

adtbaby 11.04.08 - 09:53pm
We need to find who or what it is and destroy it before that man freddy can be truely stopped *

ex0dus 11.04.08 - 11:03pm
'so slim what now?' wolverine asked his demenour betrayed his impatience 'lets get after him!' cyclops stroked his chin thoughtfully 'theres something wrong here, whatever has happened this freddie character is just that a movie character hes not real, there must be something else her augmenting his powers making them real and anchoring him here. if we find out what it is and destroy it we can end this' wolverine moved to leave, 'lets get moving then!' cyclops shook his head 'we find the team 1st' wolverine opened his mouth to argue and cyclops cut him off 'no arguments mister i am team leader we will do things my way or we go for a rematch right now theres jst too much at stake!' to his surprise Wolverine just laughed 'bub its ok we will do it your way for now' *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 11:19pm
Carrie lightly touched her forehead. The blood kept running down her face. She glanced at where she heard that gentle male voice with that dinstictive probably german accent. -wow!- everyone turned their heads and looked at her. She kept gawking at him, aware of the fact that everyone s eyes were now on her. -ok, i mean, WOW! From which movie r u? The exorcist or ...the devil wears prada?- *

ms_frost 11.04.08 - 11:48pm
(Exodus please stick to your character (scott) or he s probably going to get butched by mary poppins after an argument they have about how to make a muf*in from scratch. (just kidding) Clue, i dont wanna spoil the story but there s no machine that somehow maximizes Freddie s powers. he s an evil spirit who loves to kill... Why s no one paying any attention to what i m writing? Sobs, sobs. :() *

ex0dus 12.04.08 - 02:39pm
as cyclops and wolverine left, a figure moved out of the shadows, dressed in archaic formal gear complete with ruffled shirt the man looked down at the bound, unconcious form of emma frost 'So my Queen now it is time to enter endgame and this time JASON WYNGARDE does not intend to lose *

elli 12.04.08 - 06:38pm
Storm stared in a puzzled way at carrie as she was trying to recover. 'are u ok?' she asked her. 'now im fine thanks to u' carrie answered. If it wasnt my faithful team behind me, helping me in my times of need everything would be different. But now wheres everyone? Nightcrawler? Hank? Guys? I have to find the for freddy will come back,i know it for sure. And this time i shall not tolerate him..guys? Come on,where r u?' *

lstraven 12.04.08 - 08:55pm
Charles Xavier brooded silently by the still bodies of the X-men once counted his students he could risk sending no-one else in lest the mansion be left defenceless. he slammed his fist down on the desk he hadnt felt this helpless since his powers had returned *

lstraven 12.04.08 - 09:02pm
at the same time not so far away a figure cloaked in darkness watched the drama unfoldimg via several monitors, slowly a hungry smile spread over his face he tapped a communicator on the arm of his chair and sat forward his white face and red diamond marking illuminated for the 1st time 'Sabertooth it is time take the mauraders and attack the mansion' he paused 'leave no-one alive' with that he sat back and hummed a tune absently it was almost done with finally this would be an end to Xavier and his fools *

ms_frost 12.04.08 - 09:33pm
Jean sat on her bed. Everything was awfully perplexed. Charles had denied to let her join scott and the others in their mission, yet she had let Emma, the most controvecial member of their team, go with them. And while he always used to be calm, lately he got easily upset, and distant everytime she asked him what was wrong. -yeah, definately sth s wrong here- she murmured and headed downstairs, to meet rogue and betsy who were having a drink in the main livingroom. *

adtbaby 12.04.08 - 09:58pm
I am here storm are you both ok nightcrawler asks have you seen any of the others *

elli 12.04.08 - 10:31pm
'its good to see you here again nightcrawler.i do not have the slightest idea where the rest of the team is but we have to gather quickly.we need to face freddy now!' storm answered to nightcrawler with her tremendous voice and a thunder lit the dark room.. Shed begun to lose her temper.she wanted NOW to face up the creepy half burnt face of freddy *

ms_frost 12.04.08 - 10:35pm
-so gal, r ye ok?- rogue asked. jean looked at the glass of red wine she held between her fingers. -ye.. ok i m not- she took a sip -and it s not as much about Scott and Emma, than it is about..- she heaved a sigh -ever since phoenix brought me back in life i keep having this weird feeling that sth s coming. Everyday i scan the mansion and the area around, and i found nothing, but it s there rogue.- rogue looked down at the table - ah m glad ye finally opened up.. So, ye think.. It s gonna be sth big, right?- jean nodded. -ye think ms frostie s involved?- jean gulped down the wine. She knew she d be finally asked about it. - i dont know. Dont wanna presume anything like that. Hey, aint we sooo messed up?- rogue smirked -oh yeah-. They raised their glasses and drunk to the things to come. *

elli 12.04.08 - 11:00pm
Amidst the silence,storms cell rang,a sony ericsson w660i,a gift from her beloved one. 'hello darling' she answered. Black panther was calling her from far,far away..his homeland wakanda. 'i just called to hear ur voice, i missed u sweetheart' he said. 'oh hun do not do that.im a big girl i can tigh my shoes on my own.everything is under control now,i suppose' she answered a bit vaguely. She didnt want to worry him.he was so overprotective that it would be typical of him to go there and save her *

lstraven 12.04.08 - 11:02pm
the night air was silent yet charged, charles xavier shook his head as if to clear it, there was something...a slight buzzing he just couldnt focus on 'jean' he sent the thought out nothing? Charles frowned and stretched forth his mind to anyone in the mansion again nothing just that insistant buzzing....his hand went to his mouth 'oh my god' his hand flew to the intercom just as the building was rocked by an explosion *

elli 12.04.08 - 11:07pm
And yes he may was her hero but living on her own from her 6 and being the creme de la creme at pickpocking she had learnt how to struggle and give the good fight. 'baby i love you,dont forget it..' he told her 'i do too and i cant wait to be ur bride!' 'when r u going to announce it to your team?' black panther asked her. 'hmm i dunno.. I guess ill have to find them first..baby ill call u back asap ok? Love you!' she put the phone back to her cavallis pink purse and wondered where was everyone *

ex0dus 12.04.08 - 11:30pm
(cell phone? in a dream?) *

elli 12.04.08 - 11:47pm
(Ok exodus if the dream stuff is the matter we can consider it as deleted it but nearly everyone is beyond the general rules and concept of the rpg so it may as well rang storms cell in her dream..besides if scott can 'play' with wolverine so storm can with her 'imaginery' boyfriend- no offence!) *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits