Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: RPG RULES
Replies: 4 Views: 1199

ms_frost 12.04.08 - 11:40pm
our first game s really kinda messed up. but it s our because it s the first game we ever play so somehow that was expected. To be honest, when i post it i never thought that rpg games would be the center of attention, but obviously they re, so we need RULES. RULES that are expected to be followed by ANYONE who wishes to parti te and we must ALL strive to PROTECT the game. 1) there s only ONE storyteller. he/she makes the story, usually controls the bad guys and dictating things to the players, giving them hints on how to beat the bad guys and what to do next. He/she makes the plot of the story which is the series of events that considered as a whole tells the story from beginning to middle, to end. Of course he/she s not in complete charge of the plot. 2) The story teller MUST be respected. 3) players MUST only control their OWN characters. 4) if a player has any commend on the story should contact the storyteller 5) it s preferable if you read whatever s been posted and not just *

ms_frost 12.04.08 - 11:50pm
The posts that refer to u. 5) players CAN do WHATEVER they want but keep in mind that they should respect the other players too. 6) it s about fun and if everyone does as he/she please it s not fun at all 7) all the players should make commends thatMUST be taken into cosideration if they believe that the RULES are being violated. ok i m done. :) anyone wanna add anything? *

ms_frost 21.08.08 - 02:43pm
that s the rules i once wrote (and never got a response for them). anyway, since we re about to try rpg again i think we should place them on the table too. So, any comments my X-men??? *

elli 21.08.08 - 02:49pm
i think i agree, as long as im not expected to follow the book exactly, as im your big sis. hehehhe (just kidding)... what about the story plot? *

adtbaby 23.08.08 - 09:34am
All sounds good also we all need to apoint a story teller and agree in advance on witch xmen we will control or any made up new xmen is this ok *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits