Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Endings and Begginings
Replies: 14 Views: 1807

wildhart 13.04.08 - 05:21pm
ok I was talking to msfrost earlier about this, seeing as the rpg was so popular we thought that some group fan fiction would be just as popular. we write an xman story, anyone can contribute anything all I will do is suggest a basic outline of the story- its set in the near future the xmen have reformed after the events of messiah complex and are split into 3 teams 1 led by Cyclops and Emma consisting of beast, havok, rachel summers, and angel, another led by storm consists of forge, iceman, rogue, colossus while a 3rd team is lead by Wolverine containing Warpath,Wolfsbane, X23 and Agent Zero aka David North aka Maverick Wolvies team takes out mutant threats no matter the cost or loss of life they have broken off all ties with the rest of the teams and act alone also there is constant friction between ororo and scott. The mansion is still destroyed and any XMen not in the teams are MIA, the main 'known' bad guys are the Acolytes led by Exodus consisting of Random, Tempo, Amelia Voight, Nightcrawler and Gambit the acololytes are no longer as evil now though and have helped the Xmen from time to time recognising that with so few remaining mutants must not kill other mutants, The Marauders led by an unknown leader consisting of Arclight, Shatterstar, Feral, Post and Blacktom and Holocaust also Strye is rumoured to be alive ALSO in some unknown location a school exists teaching helping young mutants there are no teams it is a school the teaching staff are joint heads CHARLES FRANCIS XAVIER & ERIC MAGNUS LENSHERR & the known teachers are QUICKSILVER, SABERTOOTH & POLARIS *

wildhart 13.04.08 - 05:33pm
to give a outline of the story I had in mind there have been a disturbing amount of murders lately of mutant and other super powered folk some notable victims are strong guy, she hulk, crystal, gateway, jubilee, husk, wonderman, hank pym and chamber also many key human scientists and ambassadors are dead I invision this story needs the intervention of all xteams the acololytes and the new school. now feel free to write anything but my advice is if your unfamiliar with a character wikipedia him 1st *

wildhart 14.04.08 - 08:21pm
'5 years' Charles Xavier stared out into the rain. 5 years since Cable had dissapeared into the future with the infant 'Mutant messiah' persued by the deranged Bishop where they still alive? 'Your brooding again old friend' charles turned away from the window at the sound of the voice of his best friend and at 1 time his greatest enemy 'eric' he walked over strongle gripping the other mans hand 'You have spoken to Parris?' Eric Lensherr also called Magneto sat down greatfully 'he knows nothing of the murders and has requested our help?' Charles steepled his hands 'and you said?' Eric smiled faintly 'That I would talk to you?' *

wildhart 14.04.08 - 10:22pm
charles frowned 'these murders are deeply troubling, there seems to be no pattern, no common link between the victims Jubilee? Hank Pym? Strong guy? If there is a pattern I cant see it.' What of Parris? do you think he has truly changed?' *

wildhart 14.04.08 - 10:33pm
Magneto was silent for a moment as he pondered his friends question, Bennet Du Parris the man named Exodus had sent a message through his acolyte Amelia Voight one time lover of Charles Xavier asking for his help in investigating the murders of several superpowered people both mutant and meta human. Magneto had just got back from a private meeting with Parris, 'He is the man he has always been in many ways. You must remember charles he was a crusading knight before I awakened him from his long sleep, the mutant people are his cause now, he will do anything to help his people prosper. and yet something in him has changed his methods less brutal he now turns away from death where he would have once embraced it. I' he paused for a moment before continuing 'I believe we can trust him, to a certain extent anyway' *

wildhart 16.04.08 - 08:40am
Charles mind raced, that they needed to act was certain, he had known many of those slain but who to send? He and Eric could not be risked at this point, the school was too new they where need here, his eyes met Eric's 'We must help, we will send Victor and Piertro' he saw his friend about to argue and cut him off 'Eric we are too important to the school for either of us to be risked' they held each others gaze for a moment before with a sigh Magneto nodded. Feeling a sense of relief Charles reached out with his mind 'Victor, Piertro I need to see you in my office' inwardly he felt ill at ease something was starting and he had the feeling that before it saw its end there was going to be blood. *

wildhart 16.04.08 - 09:10am
an instant after Charles had sent out the call Eric turned as the door to the room opened and Piertro entered respectfully. Again he felt the familiar conflicting emotions at the sight of his son. So often they had been at odds, in the days when he had been half mad with his mutant powers as the self proffessed mutant master of magnetism he had treated both of his children poorly and set the permenantly at odds with him. Then in Genosha Pietro had remolded reality itself against his fathers wishes brining about the House of M. An event which had left both father and son powerless for a time before Piertro found himself drove mad with power and with the terragin mists he had confronted his newly human father and beat him near to death. The wounds between father and son had been slow to heal as gradually Piertro began to see his father not as the man he was but as the man he is now. He sighed such thinking often left him melancholy 'Piertro there is something we need your help with' Piertro looked at both men ' the murders?' *

ms_frost 16.04.08 - 06:28pm
Victor usually spent most of his time now, either teaching classes about ethics or in the library where he burried his face in books of various religions, trying to find the one that would take away that ardent urge to do harm. After that battle with Wolverine and the powerful sword of his that nearly killed him, it was prof X who insisted that the xmen should take care of him and treat his near fatal wounds. That man always believed there was sth good in him. And for once, victor deceided to trust his word and stick with them. So no one ever discussed about Prof Creed past in front of his students, but no one could ever forget it. He was talking about the value of life to a bunch of bored to death, half asleep teenagers when prof x asked him to present to his office at once. -.. Classed dismissed- instantly the students, way too relieved the torture was over rushed to the door. Two minutes later he was at Xavier s office. *

lstraven 16.04.08 - 06:46pm
'You called charlie' the 1st thing that struck victor creed was the atmosphere in the room tense, charged 'I'm guessing this isnt your average staff meeting?' frowning it was Magneto who answered 'Victor there have been a number of murders recently both mutant and meta human, we have been approached by a former aquaintance to help investigate' magneto paused his gaze fixing victor 'We need you and Piertro to investigate' *

lstraven 16.04.08 - 06:55pm
Victor wasn't prepared for the sudden surge of both excitement and fear that hit him. He looked imploringly at prof X 'Charlie I cant, its too soon I cant be around death and blood again.'
Charles Xavier regarded the man before him with sympathy 'Victor we ask this of you for two reasons the 1st and least important in my eyes is that there is no-one better equiped to shed light on these murders than you, but 2nd and most importantly you need to do this. To prove to yourself you are a man and not a animal, if I wasnt sure , if I didnt believe in you I would not ask. But you must feel free to say no this is a request not an order' *

lstraven 17.04.08 - 06:40pm
'Ya had to put it likd that didnt ya? Ok I'll do it, we have any leads?'

Charles shook his head and passed him a photo and a sheet of paper
'No leads but this is the last victim and as good a place to start as any'

Creeds eyes widened at seeing the young victim
'you know this means we may run imto your X-kids?'
Charles nodded 'I want you to avoid contact if at all possible' *

lstraven 17.04.08 - 07:05pm
Creed frowned, 'Thats all well and good chuck but I think I would feel a lot more comfortable with Lorna coming with us? If we do run inta your ex-students it would be good to have another heavy hitter around. Your students will likely mark me as the killer.'

Charles was silent for a moment
'I'm sorry Victor I had to send Polaris to attend to another issue, you and Piertro will have to manage by yourselves'

Creed just grunted 'Figures, ok Charlie we will just have to make do.'
He shifted his gaze to Piertro
'What do ya reckon twinkle toes?'

Piertro Maximoff just looked back at him without expression,
'What will be, will be.'
With that said in the blink of an eye he was gone.

Startled Victor looked at Charles and Eric in confusion then just shrugged his shoulders,
'We'll leave 1st light'
Then he too was gone leaving the two men in silence. *

lstraven 17.04.08 - 07:33pm
Eric was the 1st to break the silence,
'Charles are you sure this is wise? Jubilation Lee was one of Logans closest friends if he see Victor Creed at the site of her murder...?'

Charles looked suddenly very tired I know the risks Eric, but Victor knnws enough to stay out of Logans way'
He said ferverntly hoping it was true
'They need Piertro and Victor are both men haunted by the things they have done, and I fear unless they are able to do something that they will never be whole again.'

Eric nodded,
'I know you are right Charles it is just such a gamble.'
He lapsed into a thoughtful silence.
'So I can only assume Lorna is...'

'On her way to rendevouz with Bennet and his Acolytes? Yes I sent her as soon as you told me of your meeting with him, you have an objection?'

Eric smiled ruefully,
'No Charles, merely impressed. That is exactly what I would have done in your place.'

Charles allowed himself a faint smile,
'I know. Come Eric we find ourselves bereft of teachers I fear we will be very busy in the coming days.'
Clapping his friend on the back both men left the study to seek out their individual quaters *

magnet0 20.04.08 - 11:38pm
Scott Summers stared out into the rain, his mood as dark as the night around him.
'How did everything got so screwed up'
He asked himself softly, he spun round in surprise asthe night itself seemed to answer

'Life got in the way darling' Emma Frost walked over to the man she loved placing a soft hand on his back.

'I thought I was doing the right thing, forming the X-Force refusing to let the professor return and moving us here to San Francisco. But look whats happened Logan and Xforce have gone rogue Ororo took half of what reamained and left. Everything is falling apart.' *

ms_frost 27.04.08 - 04:42pm
Ororo burst into the kitchen, furious.
Whats the matter luv? The rain in Spain stayed mainly in the plain? That was supposes to be one of Rogue s chitchat jokes, but when Ororo glared at her, it became obvious that she didnt find it amusing.
Whats wrong sugah?
Storm lowered her head. Do you think I am supposed to accept everything our ex leader comments on the way I lead this team?
Rogue eyed at her for a while. By no means.
Storm nodded. She pulled a chair and sat opposite to Rogue, her eyes tried not to meet hers. There are times when I feel am so inadequate. That Scott would handle things better than I do.
Ye know how much ah love Scott, hun, but in which ways can a man who keeps both his affair and his daughter in the same team can really handle anything than the occasional exchange of blows between them?
Rogue ascended from her chair and reaching the espresso machine she grabbed from the cupboard a cup and filled it with hot coffee, which placed it in front of Ororo. You are doing a great work, luv. I wouldnt be able to take that much heat, if I were you.

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits