Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Dead
Replies: 14 Views: 1851

adtbaby 9.05.08 - 03:15pm
Ok this group has gone real dead lately where is everyone? *

elli 9.05.08 - 03:42pm
thats what im wondering as well? where is everyone?

ms_frost 10.05.08 - 12:42am
I just want to say hi to our newest member cr_dust. Guys and girls this is NOT a dead land. we re just taking sometime off the team, like rogue, wolverine and a lot of others have done before us! try to look at the bright side of it. x-men are all about taking their time off the team.

ms_frost 10.05.08 - 12:44am
oh and elli please, no more storm s pics, you scare possible x-members away. :) *

adtbaby 10.05.08 - 05:20am
Aw but storm is just great lol *

ms_frost 10.05.08 - 02:42pm
adtbaby and elli, when will you ever realise that you are a minority?? :-) i mean... the only important thing about Storm is tha she hooked up with a very rich and important guy, who, come to think about it, is as borring and dull as she s. They re quite a match, aint they???

elli 10.05.08 - 05:36pm
first... adtbaby i loooove you and second hahahah baby sis... YOU ARE A MINORITY not us... WE -the STORMS fan - WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD.. and ps.. i have a little surprise for you.... *

wildhart 2.06.08 - 05:48pm
Noooooo! Storm fans are definetly the minority! Worst X-(Wo)man ever

ms_frost 5.06.08 - 03:25pm
oh yes. though i read storm s comicbook and to be sincere i really liked it. it refers to some major issues such as racism and reaching womanhood. I loved it (not storm though i sincerely cant say i still hate her that much as i used to) *

wildhart 6.06.08 - 04:28pm
I just cant enjoy any book that uses her as the focal point shes jst so preachy and annoying *

ms_frost 6.06.08 - 04:32pm
:)) she's not always like that though (thank god). anyway, luckily, now it's the fantastic 4 that will have to put up with her. Emma Frost is sooo lucky!! *

adtbaby 29.06.08 - 01:20am
How can anyone not like storm she is amazing you just have to look past the mask she puts on *

wildhart 2.07.08 - 07:52am
I will never be won over, too many years of reading the way Chris Claremont wrote her I'm afraid. He was way to much into Storm *

ms_frost 4.07.08 - 03:27pm
excuse me but i thought that was already wearing a mask!! otherwise, she's too d*mn ugly to be an x-man. :p (this comment is for elli who keeps skipping the fact that her beloved Storm tried to kill my beloved Marrow! Ripping off ones heart is not exactly the kindest thing your idol of peace, beauty and harmony could think of to do, when it s her fault that things turned out the way they are... yes i m talking about her incompetennce to help morlocks get over their complex of inferiority) *

adtbaby 8.07.08 - 06:55am
Well no one is perfect but i still love storm *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits