Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: Why do you like the x-men??
Replies: 18 Views: 2515

ms_frost 4.07.08 - 03:36pm
What do you like most about the whole x-men thing??? please try to be specific, dont just tell me that you like their stories or that you like comics in general... *

adtbaby 8.07.08 - 07:00am
I like the whole powers thing because i believe that it might happen and if it dose that is prob how things would be *

ms_frost 9.07.08 - 02:52pm
i can ensure with all these starbuccs coffies and the heavy smocking if sth like his ever happends i'll be the first to go mutant!!! :p *

elli 12.08.08 - 05:02pm
i can also confirm that what my sis says is true.
hehe..
personally.. i have to admit something. i looove storm ok you already know it but i mean that from the whole xmen characters and personalities im a huge fan of storm and nobody else i think at least to that extend.

so.. i like her background story, her style, the fact that she is a goddess of the weather.. all this stuff.. and of course her lines - style of speaking *

adtbaby 20.08.08 - 10:13am
Yes storm is perfect i love everything about her she is the goddess of weather could not of put it any better elli x *

wildhart 20.08.08 - 10:28am
Why do I like the X-Men? Thats a tough one to pinpoint I mean I love most of the characters obviously (except for storm) but I guess it was the way the stories seemed to be different frm mst comics with a social subtext

adtbaby 20.08.08 - 12:08pm
Why dont you like storm *

wildhart 20.08.08 - 03:10pm
She just annoys me, so preachy and its just everything about her lol please dont get me started! *

wildhart 20.08.08 - 03:11pm
Especially the way chris claremont wrote her! *

wildhart 20.08.08 - 03:15pm
Ironically it was a villain that drew me to the xmen...Magneto I remember it now I was only 8 and was at a comic stall the market and i saw an Xmen comic with Magneto and I though he was the coolest villain ever! *

ms_frost 20.08.08 - 04:33pm
i was alwayw a huge fan of the animated series and always attracted to Gambit and rogue. i cant remember what drew my attention to comics, though.. no wait!!! it all begun with the triangle of jozef, rogue and gambit, then gambit's betrayal... *

elli 21.08.08 - 02:59pm
well my attention to Storm was drawn when i had her role in a funny kinda parody xmen video ms frost and I created. i had the parts of Storm, Jubilee, Wolverine and some Morlocks.. but i was mostly attracted to Storms character.. i loooved it.. i mean all the style and the way she is speaking. i thought i was into the role. *

ms_frost 21.08.08 - 03:00pm
omg... and there she goes again.... :-p *

elli 21.08.08 - 03:35pm
id really like to find a way to post these videon on the group, because it was production worthwhile to be seen! hahahah *

adtbaby 21.08.08 - 05:25pm
Yes elli storm is perfect i could go on for ages why she is perfect *

elli 21.08.08 - 07:17pm
i soooo agree with you adtbaby!!!!

maybe we should create a storms fan club!!!! *

wildhart 21.08.08 - 10:18pm
*vomits* *

adtbaby 23.08.08 - 09:37am
Yeah storm fan club sounds good to me *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies