Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: special topic(read story 1st)
Replies: 44 Views: 3296

ms_frost 1.09.08 - 01:29pm
So what things do you love so much that you d like to be included in the rpgs to come (and hopefully they will)?????????
p.ex, i love things that are related to occultism, so i d really like it if there were ghosts and haunted houses , i adore music (especially metal, opera, Tarja Turunen, Laurenna McKennit and 80's rock ) so it would be nice if there was a concert included or sth like that. Also as a girl i looove romance, so it would be fun if we didnt have to fight all the time. ehm, a story -not remotely- but yet girl-friendly, and even girl/girl friendly. ;-) of course s*x scenes are by all means forbidden and also insulting comments or inappropriate, s*xual or maliciously natured ones that are adressed to fellow members. p.ex no one is going to call Storm an arrogant, pretending to be the queen of the weather b_ _ _h, or a super mega freak with a terrible haircut, no matter how difficult it is not to. *

wildhart 2.09.08 - 03:07pm
Well what I like about story telling are grand sweeping story arcs, but stories that are character driven not just action scene after action scene (one of the main failings of Messiah Complex). I also love characters like Magneto but not as a full on villain but when he's morally ambiguos and can be hero or villain or both as a writer you can have a lot of fun with a charaycter like that. I also think a story needs a great villain really well defined and totally evil no wishy washy bs *

wildhart 2.09.08 - 03:13pm
I used to hate it in comics but Im really getting into the whole space opera thing, the rise and fall of the Shiar empire and the fantastic secret invasion have really won me over *

wildhart 2.09.08 - 03:44pm
I dont think romance plays to well in comics it always comes across as too hammy and overdone

wildhart 2.09.08 - 04:38pm
One thing to remember is when creating new characters people often just try and go round creating the toughest most bad person they can and what they forget is its not about having a group of overly powerfull people kicking its about a group of people who when they stand together they are more than just the sum of their parts they are a great team and as such the characters have to compliment each other very well. Just look at the Avengers and the New
Avengers individually they arent the most powerfull but the book works because the characters compliment each other so well. A team full of Omega level mutants wouldnt work because it would be boring, there would be no challenge there

wildhart 4.09.08 - 06:20pm
I think it may be interesting to set the book in the near future and have the X-Men working for S.H.I.E.L.D *

ms_frost 23.09.08 - 01:42pm
hmm, i think we should also make a library or sth about the biography of teams and characters and stuff like that (px S h i e l d) so people that arent that familiar with the whole x-men thing can learn about it. further more no one will make lame excuses like, oh i didnt know where to search about Sabretooth s biography, that s why i made him fly *

ms_frost 23.09.08 - 01:43pm
So i guess that we wont be having jean asking Psylock for a date, eh?? :-( *

wildhart 23.09.08 - 02:55pm
Hey if you can come up with a credible reason for her resurrection why not *

ms_frost 24.09.08 - 02:13pm
well i have one, but i guess that she wanted to make her own bootyliscious girls' harem doesnt count as an explanation.. :-p but i m sure finding a reason for jean s 786th ressurection is way easier than learning to ride a bike. oh i just thought one! mystical forces of a,yet, unidentified nature and source awakened her for a,yet, unknown reason (though it has to be sth connected to the harem i just mentioned :-p) *

wildhart 24.09.08 - 06:22pm
Hmmm I'm not much of fan of those kinda resurections, its too much of a copout. Howabout an out of control clone of Jean made by the main villain she could be dark phoenix like, I see her dressing like she did as the Red Queen
Of the hellfire club *

ms_frost 24.09.08 - 09:57pm
but who could clone the cosmic power of control over the whole creation?? i mean, why would someone make a clone of jean if he can use this power for himself?? why would he make a copy when HE could be the phoenix? and most importantly.. where the heck will be all her make out scenes with psylock if she s just a clone?? Wildhart you cant do this thing to me -- i mean to the rest of the group--- :-p seriously now, if it s a clone i think it must be the clone of sth way less powerful. Ah, a Storm s clone! sth powerless yet too annoying, revealing by it s mere existence that it s the creature of an evil madman! *

wildhart 24.09.08 - 10:29pm
Hmmm true, maybe just a clone of jean without the phoenix, thats more believable she could be like a weapon sent in to rejoin the xmen and gain there trust before betraying them *

ms_frost 24.09.08 - 11:16pm
hmm, during the period that scott has made it known to the rest of the team that Emma is his girlfriend??? hm, it would really be interesting... how would the clone respond to all these things.

wildhart 24.09.08 - 11:42pm
Thats what i thought, it could be interesting. Just depends who we say cloned her and why *

ms_frost 25.09.08 - 02:51pm
well, i think Sublime is still a fresh meat for a villain and he did pretty well at the new x-men series. Also he is experienced with cloning (stepford cookoos), so i think he deserves to be the main evil character. oh maybe he also placed in her phoenix fragments of the phoenix like he did too the stepfords. And that begs the question, is there a place where they sell phoenix fragments, because everyone lately are getting their hands on the almighty phoenix force??? *

wildhart 27.09.08 - 12:25am
Interesting....I like it, I also think it would be cool to have some non- X-men villains and heroes involved like Thanos and Dr Doom? That would leave the Door open for any of the Avengers or the F4 bad guys like that mean it can be like a threat to the whole earth not just the xmen *

wildhart 27.09.08 - 12:41am
Maybe even the universe could be in danger? Thanos could be trying to bring back the Infinity gauntlet *

ms_frost 27.09.08 - 05:37pm
ehm, i never got that... thanos is the short name for Thanasis??? *

wildhart 28.09.08 - 08:46am
Thanos is an Eternal mutant from the planet titan he can manipulate energy and teleport over large distances his name is a derivation of Thanatos the personification of death from Greek mythology

wildhart 28.09.08 - 09:06am
He is referred t6 as The Mad Titan he is a Nihilst who worships death he once managed to unite the 5 infinity gems (Soul, Power, Time, Reality,
Mind and Space)
Which gave him the power of a God and he wiped half of all life in the universe

wildhart 28.09.08 - 09:07am
6 infinity gems rather lol *

ms_frost 29.09.08 - 03:21pm
wow! ah, lately i found out that Logan except for fighting against the communist in China, the s in the world war 2, and taking part in the spanish civil war he also trained Greece's special forces, (yeah i know.. lucky us!), so i want to thank him for helping us out. *

wildhart 30.09.08 - 09:14pm
Yup hes a top man eh? Lol so we arent any closer to deciding on a story though eh? *

wildhart 1.10.08 - 10:33am
I think instead of a straight X-Man story we should do like a big crossover it could have 6 main villains with Thanos as the leader who are trying to re-unite the infinity gems the Jean Grey clone or clones could be both a distraction for the xmen and a way for sublime to get the mind gem maybe? I think you guys should write mst of the X stuff and I can handle the other heroes *

ms_frost 2.10.08 - 08:06pm
well, is it my imagination or even elli has fleed off the academy?? wildhart it s just the two of us... so.... let s take our sweet sweet revenge... let s decapitate Storm!!!! bwaawawawawawawa!!! and even Exodus and Magneto! or better.. let s make a story with only yours and mine favorite characters, who have taken over the x-men mansion and have sold the rest of the x-men members as slaves to apocalypse!!! bwawawawaawawa (WARNING! Frost has started drinking again, just like the post generation-x period) *

wildhart 3.10.08 - 12:08am
Kill storm? I like the way you think! *

wildhart 3.10.08 - 12:09am
We do appear to be the onlyones left *

ms_frost 3.10.08 - 12:44pm
... yeah, just like x-men where after the Onslaught incident. i never liked these series... did u?

wildhart 3.10.08 - 01:29pm
I loved the Onslaught saga, but hated the whole pocket universe Franklin Richards thing *

ms_frost 3.10.08 - 11:59pm
yeah, and suddenly all the super heroes popped back to life. grrr, they cant even give them a proper heroic, glorious death. *

wildhart 4.10.08 - 01:19am
Yeah, the marvel universe needs those heroes though, it wouldnt be the same without it *

ms_frost 7.10.08 - 10:14am
then they shouldni had killed them in the first place. now death has lost it s siriousness. i mean, your favorite character can be killed and you wont even bother, because afte all these times you just know that until the year ends he/she will be back to life again. Oh and a warm welcome to our newest member (wow i thought they had sealed the academy's gates :-p) *

b.kenobi 8.10.08 - 07:50am
Hey all so you guys are doing a bit of fan fiction? *

elli 8.10.08 - 05:59pm
so guys will we make a story plot and stuff? who will be the storyteller? *

b.kenobi 9.10.08 - 08:40am
Death lost its seriousness ages before that I mean how manytimes has Jean Grey and others 'died' *

b.kenobi 9.10.08 - 08:41am
Well I think we should vote who is the story teller and then put in here our ideas for the story *

b.kenobi 9.10.08 - 08:49am
I've submitted a poll for us to vote with *

b.kenobi 9.10.08 - 09:35am
Glowstick.GIF *

ms_frost 9.10.08 - 10:47pm
yeah, i aded it. by theway kenobi it would be good to take a look at what happened to our rpg game the previous time we tried to get together and make a decent story... Suddenly it went BOOM!! wow.. they were great days back then... :-p i almost had a heart attack. *

wildhart 15.10.08 - 06:05pm
So are we still doing this? If so does anyone have any ideas? *

elli 16.10.08 - 05:33pm
so.. who will be the storyteller?

whoever will be.. he must be storm - friendly.. haha..

(guess you already know which x men character i want to play) IoI *

b.kenobi 16.10.08 - 10:24pm
Well wildhart got the most votes? *

wildhart 18.10.08 - 07:55am
champagne.GIF *

wildhart 18.10.08 - 07:59am
So does anyone have any ideas? *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

Create Your Own App Store