Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: who are you?
Replies: 13 Views: 2172

elli 8.10.08 - 06:06pm
here, we can introduce ourselves..and try to know each other a bit better.. so.. i guess ill be the first.. my name is elli, im 25 years old from greece (athens) and sister of the founder of the group (as you already know).. i study theology at the university of the athens and im about to get my degree..(hope so).. IoI... what about you? *

b.kenobi 9.10.08 - 08:30am
Ok I'm Old Ben Kenobi I live as a hermit in the deserts of Tatooine before that I lived on Coruscant where I was a Jedi Master, pmsl! *

ms_frost 9.10.08 - 10:51pm
i m Emma Frost who now goes by the name shizuru chan. i am an ex X-men addict and now a way too proud anime addict. *

wildhart 9.10.08 - 10:56pm
So your no longer an Xman fan? *

b.kenobi 10.10.08 - 09:59am
Anime? Too cutesy for me in general I like a few bits and pieces though like Akira, Evangelion, Detonator Orgun, Macros Plus, Ninja Scroll, Patlabor and Appleseed *

wildhart 10.10.08 - 10:06am
Ok my names David I'm a writer I live in Windsor in the Uk I have a 18month old son called Joshua and have just got married. I've been a die hard comic book fan for the last 18 years or so and recently have fallen under the spell of the Avengers comics books (The New, and The Mighty).
Athens eh? Thats somewhere I've always wanted to visit, I new went a few years back when I was living in Crete but work got in the way *

wildhart 10.10.08 - 10:08am
*Nearly* not *New* and I call myself a writer? :-S *

elli 10.10.08 - 11:46am
oh really wildheart you had been in crete? great.. oh so youre a writer...! how interesting!!! and congrats on the wedding.. may you live a life full of joy, happiness and love.. *

wildhart 10.10.08 - 02:48pm
Yup I lived in crete for about 8-9 months had an awesome time there. Its not so much that I hate Storm I just cant get into the character she just comes across as all holier than thou and for some reason she really annoys me

elli 10.10.08 - 03:48pm
im sure wildheart, that if you read her story and understand her background and all that stuff you will like her a bit... *

b.kenobi 10.10.08 - 08:47pm
Trust me I know storms story I have been an X fan for almost 18 years after all

ms_frost 10.10.08 - 09:18pm
everyone knows storm s story.. it s just that no one likes to talk about it... :-p oh and about Jean... lately i really like her and i think that her constant coming back to life is a good thing, because every time she gets to know Scott better (which isnt a good thing afterall). it s.... exactly how kitty in phoenix endsong put it your baggage is showing, meaning that in the phoenix endsong his first thought was to kill her. *

elli 10.10.08 - 09:48pm
so NO ONE of you like Storm? :( *

b.kenobi 11.10.08 - 06:56am
Lol I was just jumping on the band wagon I dnt really hve a problem with storm *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits