Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Xmen-the-academy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Xmen-the-academy > Topics

Subject: comments for Storm s topic
Replies: 7 Views: 1734

ms_frost 9.10.08 - 10:56pm
i didnt want to cramp elli s topic... (afterall we re living in the same house, it wouldnt be wise at all ), but.. seriously... why would anybody be interested in her? and... the whole topic... it s so... huge it gets really scary... *

wildhart 9.10.08 - 11:21pm
I've never known anyone who loves storm so much *

wildhart 9.10.08 - 11:22pm
Am not going to go on again but i really dnt get it *

elli 10.10.08 - 11:51am
OMG ive just seen this topic!!! i cant believe it...

well, neither can i understand you guys.!!

storm is great! how can you hate her soooo much? maybe you havent read her story...
ive uploaded eeeeeverything about her life, story and presence in comic books in the storm topic (everything is from wikipedia)..

so maybe if you both spend a little time to read it, you may change your heart about her.. *

elli 10.10.08 - 11:54am
ADTBABY where are you to defend Storm and me?? heheheheh *

ms_frost 10.10.08 - 02:44pm
elli i m sorry but it seems adtb has seen the error of his ways, so he s probably out somewhere trying to get rid of his storm-loving tedencies. it s called rehab and you should tried too. :-p i m sorry to warn you that making people read Storm s biography is considered a crime since 1987. *

elli 10.10.08 - 03:46pm
why? what happened in 1987? *

ms_frost 10.10.08 - 04:03pm
Well, it s a really obscure story... there was this boy who was a big Storm fan and after 9 months.... he gave birth to a penguin. and i m way too young to be an aunt... *

* Xmen-the-academy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Xmen-the-academy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits